01 January, 2014

About Moi

{ Last updated: 21st February 2016 }

I love: waterbending, daydreaming, good TV shows, fantasy films based on best-selling books, Rise Of The Guardians, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The Lord of The Rings, The Hunger Games, Taylor Swift, Disney, Studio Ghibli, music that radiate awesomeness, writing random poems that nobody else is intellectually or creatively capable of writing, watching films (preferably animation) with scenes that give me goosebumps, reading all manner of literature (preferably fantasy) that does NOT fall under the romance/horror genre, animals (preferably mammals), random singing/dancing, making zines, watching Youtube videos (Paint, ThePianoGuys, LindseyStomp, VSQ, nigahiga, BertieBertG, StarKid, PotterPuppetPals, etc.), etc.

I loathe: my enemies, extreme copycats, people who abandon/overlook me, traitors, backstabbers, people who enjoy showing off their nonexistent talent, people who abuse animals, people who misunderstand me for no reason, control freaks, dictators, etc.

NOTE: The above “etc.” means “End of Thinking Capacity”, not “etcetera”.

Awesome Stuff I Do Pretty Much All The Time: Eat, drink, breathe, sleep, bathe. Play violin, play tennis, swim, run, play piano, play guitar, write random stuff, get obsessed at random things/people, do random things, act.
Latest Awesome Stuff: Chicken walking. :P EVERYDAY I'M POTTER-ING ~ :D Obsessing over LILY AND SNAPE!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
UNawesome things about me: I tend to be mean, cynical, sarcastic, negative and pessmistic. I'm not afraid to be mean to people I despise or say what I really think about people. Honesty rules. FEAR ME.
I love Jason Grace, Benedict Clarke and Bertie Gilbert.
I'm actually a Muggle-born witch who has been forced to live with Squibs. #SadCase
Severus and Lily = The New Edward and Bella. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Horoscope Sign: Fiery Aries, the first sign of the zodiac!

Colours: Dark purple, blue/turquoise, rosy pink.

Films:
1. Harry Potter
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. The Hunger Games
4. The King’s Speech
5. Alice in Wonderland
6. Marvel's The Avengers
7. The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises
8. The Lovely Bones
9. 10 Things I Hate About You
10. Pitch Perfect
11. Marvel's The Avengers
12. DreamWorks
~ Rise of the Guardians
~ How To Train Your Dragon
13. Disney
~ Frozen
~ Mulan
14. Studio Ghibli
~ Spirited Away
~ Howl's Moving Castle
~ Whisper of the Heart
~ From Up On Poppy Hill
15. Mean Girls
16. Her
17. Moonrise Kingdom

Books:
1. Harry Potter
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. The Hunger Games
4. The Chronicles of Narnia
5. Percy Jackson & The Olympians
6. Inkheart
7. The 39 Clues
8. The Heroes Of Olympus
9. Bitter Melon
10. The Fault In Our Stars
11. The Book Thief
12. Guardians of Childhood
13. Starstruck

Television:
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
2. The Legend of Korra
3. Game of Thrones
4. Sherlock
5. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
6. Orphan Black
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. SMASH
9. Jane By Design
10. Naruto
11. Fairy Tail
12. Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Music:
1. Taylor Swift
2. fun.
2. Christina Perri
3. Ed Sheeran
4. Greyson Chance
5. Joe Brooks
6. One Republic
7. Coldplay
8. THE FLAMING LIPS
9. Lorde
10. Broadway showtunes
11. Film soundtracks

Actresses: Natalie Dormer, Mila Kunis, Helen Mirren, Jennifer Lawrence, Dakota and Elle Fanning, Chloë Grace Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld, Liv Tyler.

Actors: Tom Hiddleston, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Josh Hutcherson, Will Poulter, Chris Pine, Dakota Goyo, Tom Holland, Alan Rickman, Orlando Bloom.

Musicals:
1. Les Misérables
2. WICKED
3. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s
- The Phantom of the Opera
- CATS
4. Hairspray
5. Mamma Mia!
6. Bombshell

Manga/Anime:
1. Naruto
2. Fairy Tail
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
5. Shingeki no Kyojin

6 comments:

  1. You have great choice in musicals! Have you heard Jekyll & Hyde? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks but I don't really think so. I just checked out Jekyll & Hyde, seriously considering adding it to my favourites. Thanks for recommending it! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I love that meaning of etc :') I also love 10 Things I Hate About You, Mean Girls, The Book Thief, Taylor Swift, Lorde and Johnny Depp <3 <3 I really like reading posts about people's favourite things :)

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take all the credit, Ryan Higa came up with it, I think. I just checked out your blog, I love your style. :)

      Delete
  3. Are you my long lost soulmate because lorde, taylor swift, harry potter, sherlock, mean girls, etc.? (you gave etc. a whole new meaning I love it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you never know, I may be. ;) Again, can't take all the credit, see above.

      Delete

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.